Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread House, Part 2

16 Dec 2011

After school, my friends and I set about putting our gingerbread house together and then decorating it.

Of course, we had to continue with our Alicante theme.

We added the Explanada--which is wavy path along the beach.

You can see our version of the Explanada leading out of the doorway.



 Of course, Alicante wouldn't be complete without a few palm trees made out of gummy octupi!

Then, our gingerbread people must be dressed for the brown sugar beach. Watch out for octupi!
Unfortunately, our house couldn't hold up the weight of the roof, and so it collapsed... twice.












So we just made the roof into a roof-top terrace like we have in Alicante!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the best ginger-bread house ever. I love the Explanada.... it really adds some pizzaz to your creation. I hope the next time I make a ginger-bread house, I'll be inspired to include a complete beach scene. :)

    ReplyDelete