Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Preparations...

7 April 2012

I'm going to keep this post short since I still have a lot to do in order to get ready for my trip!

Tomorrow, I'm leaving with two of the preschool teachers from my school and another American friend for an adventure across Europe! We will see four countries in just 9 days! We'll use three different currencies. We'll see both Eastern and Central Europe.

We're going to fly from Alicante to Wroclaw, Poland. Sounds like a random place, I know. However, I'm excited to make my passport stamp from this fall "count" by spending time in Poland outside of the airport.

Then, we'll move on to the Czech Republic and the city of Prague. We will be dividing a majority of our time between Prague and our third city, Vienna.

After which, we are going to split up--with two of us going to Munich, Germany and the other two going to Budapest, Hungary.


No comments:

Post a Comment